Request Information About The Frank Institute
Scholars are expected to perform professionally in the classroom as well as serve the Cougar community. Specific commitments that will be asked of you:
- Enroll in and complete the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp course (Engr 401) in the spring.
- Participation in a set of “on-campus” activities to include lectures, interviews, and experiences in local businesses and research laboratories organized by The Frank Institute of Entrepreneurship the week following the end of the spring semester.
- Participation in a set of off-campus activities the second week following the end of the spring semester. The program will provide travel expenses, housing, and meals.
- Return to the WSU campus before school starts in the fall in order to be available for planning activities the Friday before school starts.
- Enroll in the two-semester capstone classes, Engr 420/421, the fall of your senior year.
For your participation in the on-campus and San Francisco summer programs and the academic year activities, you will receive a $2,500 scholarship. One third will be distributed each semester of the three-semester sequence.