Are you a faculty member who needs to miss class for any reason?
Don’t cancel class! The Professional Practice and Experiential Learning (PPEL) office has your back and is available to educate your students on the following topics:
- What is an internship and how to find one
- How to write a resume and/or cover letter
- Interviewing strategies
- Professional etiquette
- Networking and social media tips
We can cover a full hour of your class or just come for 5 minutes and give a brief overview of the above topics. Call 509-335-3740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule a class visit.
Clubs and Groups
Are you looking for a guest speaker for a club or group activity?
Give your club members knowledge and skills that can help them get their career off to a good start. Invite the Professional Practice and Experiential Learning (PPEL) office to attend your meeting and provide information about internships, the job search, interviewing skills or networking tips. We can speak between 5 and 50 minutes depending on the topic and time available. Call 509-335-3740 or email email@example.com for more information and to schedule a presentation.
- Sep 27 Expedia Tabling
- Sep 27 Dell Day @ WSU- Panel Discussion
- Sep 27 Dell Day @ WSU- Coffee & Conversation
- Sep 27 Expedia Tech Talk
- Sep 28 WSU Tri-Cities Career Fair
- Sep 28 Dell Day @ WSU- Interviews
- Sep 28 Career Fair Prep #5 – Workshop: Interview Techniques & Mock Interviews
- Sep 28 Chief Architect Software Info Session
- Oct 2 ASCC Employer Resume Reviews
- Oct 2 California ISO Open House
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 3 – 4 p.m., or by appointment
Location: EME 202H
Washington State University
Voiland College Professional Practice and Experiential Learning
355 NE Spokane St., EME Building, Room 202H
PO Box 642713
Pullman, WA 99164-2713