Thank you for considering students and graduates of the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture. Our goal is to build strong relationships with you, our industry partners, to foster a more successful way for employers to engage our talented students and graduates. Our various recruitment options provide you a cost effective approach to hiring, training, evaluating, and on-boarding talent.
- Access to recruiting engineering students throughout the year via our free Web-based recruitment program (CougLink), arranging employer information sessions and panels, and recruiting at career fairs;
- Assistance developing co-op and internship positions, including help developing position descriptions;
- Assistance planning campus visits and recruitment activities;
- Assistance with marketing your open positions, including posting to the Voiland College Career Information Digital Displays and on CougLink, WSU’s primary searchable database for students and employers;
- Access to engineering student résumé books, available through CougLink;
- Assistance reserving rooms for on-campus interviews;
- Assistance registering for the annual Fall Career and VCEA Technical Fair (first Tuesday in October) and the Career Expo (first Tuesday in February);
- Help connecting with our diverse engineering student body including underrepresented minorities, females, and engineering student society groups and clubs; and
- Access to Voiland College schools, departments, and faculty at WSU.
Our goal is to help connect WSU VCEA students and alumni to valuable employment opportunities including internships, co-ops, and full-time careers. As a starting point, we recommend you create an account in CougLink, WSU’s online recruiting database, a free resource for employers. Once your CougLink account is activated, you will be able to post available positions, register for career events, and manage interview schedules.
To increase awareness of your career opportunities, we strongly encourage you to build your presence on campus by participating in the following activities:
- Career Expos and Technical Fairs
- On-campus information sessions or information tables
- On-campus interviews
- Participation in career panels and workshops
Additional opportunities to promote brand recognition:
- Company site visits/open houses
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Job openings shared via VCEA social media
For more information, please contact email@example.com.