Faculty- Don’t let an unexpected event cause you to cancel class! We have your back!
The Voiland College Internships & Career Services office, home to the ProPEL Program (Professional Practice and Experiential Learning), is always looking for opportunities to educate students about career preparation. We are happy to talk with your students about any of the following topics:
- What is an internships and how to find one
- How to write a resume or cover letter
- Career Fair prep
- Interviewing best practices
- Networking tips
- Preparing for the job market
- How to get research experience
We can cover a full class period, partial class period, or just come for 5 minutes and give a brief overview of the services we provide.
Interested? Call Sandi Brabb at (509) 335-3740, or email email@example.com for more information and to schedule a class visit.