- Are you planning to pursue graduate study (Ph.D., MD/Ph.D.) and a research career in mathematics, the natural sciences, technology, or engineering?
- Will you graduate in May 2022 or later?
- Do you have a competitive GPA, usually, but not always, >3.7 and perhaps a little research experience?
- Apply for the nationally distinguished Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship. The scholarship is for up to $7,500.
Please note: you must attend one informational session.
- Monday, September 21, 2020 | 12:10 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/99941268539?pwd=dGZOdFZaRGVyN2NoY2ltbW5BSEROQT09
Meeting ID: 999 4126 8539
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 | 12:10 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/96295293654?pwd=Q2lLVW5BL09oQURRSCt3VUcyVWJPZz09
Meeting ID: 962 9529 3654
- Monday, September 28, 2020 | 4:10 p.m
Join Zoom Meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/93596634495?pwd=U0FlWndDandYRHY2TlN5ekozcThEZz09
Meeting ID: 935 9663 4495
WSU application Deadline: December 1, 2020.
April Seehafer, Director, Distinguished Scholarships
Mary Sanchez Lanier, Ph.D
**Student must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident or in the case of nominees from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands, a U.S. national to be eligible to apply.