COVID-19 and Your Classes – FAQs and Resources
Updated March 30, 2020
During these quickly changing times, information may be no longer up-to-date.
This information relates to the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture. For immediate help with Voiland College issues or concerns, contact VCEA.COVID19@wsu.edu or drop-in to the Voiland College Student Support Zoom Room.
Student Support Zoom Room:
Hours: M-F, 9 am to 2 pm
For information about Washington State University issues outside of Voiland College, visit the WSU COVID-19 website.
- Classes/Advising FAQs
- Undergraduate Pass/Fail Option FAQs
- Computer/Tech Access FAQs
- Access to People/Services/Places FAQs
- Facilities FAQs
- Future Events FAQs
- Health/COVID-19 FAQs
- International Programs FAQs
- Research FAQs
- WSU Information/Resources
- Voiland College Information/Resources
- Messages From the Dean