Here are some resources you can use to keep in touch with what’s happening around Voiland College and Washington State University.
Safety, Emergencies, and Outages
Power outages and campus closures are a few of the many events that can impact you.
Here are some tips to find out about significant events at WSU.
- Sign up for WSU Alert to receive e-mail, text, and telephone information about campus emergencies.
- Sign up for MyFacilities Event Notifications to be notified of construction and maintenance work which may impact you.
- Follow @WSUAlert on Twitter to receive WSU emergency information.
Use these resources to report emergencies and safety concerns.
- Call 911 to notify WSU Police of emergencies.
- Call 509-335-8548 for WSU Police non-emergency assistance or response.
- Call 509-335-3041 to contact Environmental Health & Safety about non-emergency safety concerns.
- Call 509-335-9000 to contact Facilities Services about facilities-related concerns.
News and Events
Here are some ways in which you can send and receive information on current Voiland College and WSU news and events.
- Sign up to receive the WSU Insider daily email about news and activities happening around WSU, from lost and found items to guest lectures.
- Visit Voiland College’s website to see the college’s news and upcoming events.
- Share Voiland College news with the media or in one of the College’s newsletters by emailing VCEA.News@wsu.edu.
- Submit announcements of general university interest to WSU Insider announcements.
- Submit events like lectures and symposiums to the WSU Events calendar. We have created an event submission tutorial to assist you.
Voiland College Social Media
Social media is a great way to keep in touch with what’s happening in and around WSU and Voiland College. Several departments and student clubs within Voiland College have their own social media accounts, including Voiland College Professional Practice and Experiential Learning and Voiland College Tutoring Center.
Here are a few of Voiland College’s social media channels that you may find useful:
Facebook is great for finding Voiland College news and activities as well as student club activities.
Instagram is great to see and share what’s happening around the college through photos and video.
Twitter is a convenient way to share information quickly, and find out what is happening in various industries Voiland College is involved with.
LinkedIn is a great way to keep in touch with your colleagues.
YouTube lets you Watch videos of events and activities around Voiland College and WSU.
WSU offers great tips and advice for using social media.