Club Recruitment Improvements through Support and Philanthropy (CRISP)
CRISP, or Club Recruitment Improvements through Support and Philanthropy, is a program to help the Voiland College resident clubs in recruitment of new students and win part of $15,000 in award money for their club. Each eligible Voiland College club will have an opportunity to be awarded up to $2,150 by participating in 1 to 3 different proposal competitions.
This funding opportunity was made possible via donations by WSU Alumni Bruce & Barb Wollstein as well as contributions from the Voiland College.
Through participation of any of these competitions, your club can utilize Voiland College resources that will aid in the professional development and creation of a storyboard, video, and/or pitch proposal.
Prize Amount: $400 each
Submission Deadline: September 24 – 5 p.m.
Prize Amount: $750 each
Submission Deadline: October 29 – 5 p.m.
Prize Amount: $1,000 each
Submission Deadline: November 19 – 5 p.m.
- Club Engagement Opportunity
- Fund Projects and/or Travel
- Increases Club Visibility
- Projects will be showcased by Voiland College.
- Opportunity to receive additional donations from outside WSU.
- Opportunity to recruit new members.
- Provides Inspiration to Potential New Students and Fellow Engineers
“CRISP Info Session”
September 1 @ 5:15 p.m.
“CRISP Professional Development – Storyboard”
September 8 @ 5:15 p.m.
- Link to 9.8.21 recording
- Rubric Storyboard
- (PPT coming soon – see recording of Storyboard Professional Development for now to view)
- Link to SUBMIT YOUR STORYBOARD (BY 5 P.M. FRI., SEPT. 24)
“CRISP Professional Development – Video”
September 29 @ 5:15 p.m.
“CRISP Professional Development – Video Editing”
October 13 @ 5:15 p.m.
“CRISP Professional Development – Pitches”
November 3 @ 5:15 p.m.
“CRISP End of Semester Party”
December 1 @ 5:15 p.m.
Voiland College Club Hub