Handshake is the number one place for WSU students to search and apply for internships, co-ops, and part-time and full-time jobs. You can also use Handshake to:
- Upload a résumé and complete your online career profile.
- Allow your online career profile and résumé to be viewable by employers (let them find you for a job).
- Learn which employers are attending upcoming career expos.
- View upcoming on- and off-campus career events.
- Research contact information for local and national employers.
- Search for and apply to open positions (on and off campus).
- Network with other students.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
Learn more about Handshake.
Crack the hidden job market with CareerShift. Save your résumé, cover letter, contacts, and job search data in one secure location. Put them together in one targeted email or postal campaign and track your responses as you go!
- Search the job market.
- Research companies.
- Get insider contact information.
- Market yourself to employers.
- 24/7 account access.
Sign up now to begin moving your career forward.
LinkedIn is an online tool for making and keeping professional connections. It also has great job search and employment research features:
The best place to find jobs is on a company website. Check their “Careers” or “Job Openings” page, which can sometimes be found in the footer of their website. Following company Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter feeds will also keep you informed and help you learn about the company and their culture. Need help finding business in the area?
Voiland College Jobs Board
The jobs board is located in the East/West second floor hallway of the Electrical Mechanical Engineering (EME) building between Sloan and Dana Halls.
Regional Job Boards