Support Student Clubs
Through clubs and organizations, Voiland College students gain hands-on opportunities to apply their skills and learn valuable lessons in cooperation, problem-solving, communication, and budgeting that will serve them well in future endeavors.
Voiland College is home to more than 40 student clubs, ranging from professional societies that engage in increasing professional knowledge and skills, to clubs that build projects to compete on regional or national platforms.
Your donation will promote the success within many areas of operation for Voiland College student organizations. For example, a donation to a club would lessen their financial burden for travel expenses to a national competition, allowing the students to focus on what it takes to succeed.
Select a link below to provide monetary support to a club. If you would like to make a donation of materials, equipment, or services, please contact Sue Elder.
- Aerospace Club
- Amateur Radio Club
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Associated Students of Construction Management (ASCM)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Cougs in Space Club / CougSat
- Crimson Robotics
- Developing Sustainable Communities
- Electric Vehicle Team
- Innovation for Sustainable Energy (ISE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Linux Users Group (LUG)
- Material Advantage (ASM/AIME)
- Materials Research Society (MRS)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Robotics Club
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Latinx Engineers and Scientists (SOLES) – WSU SHPE Chapter
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- WSU Everett Engineering Club