ABET Computer Science, BS (Pullman)
Program Educational Objectives
Objective 1: Our graduates have professional careers in the computing industry or academia or are engaged in advanced studies.
Objective 2: Our graduates adapt to changes in technology as well as to the needs of society.
Objective 3: Our graduates continue to seek knowledge to thrive in an increasingly globalized society.
Objective 4: Our graduates are successful team members or team leaders.
Objective 5: Our graduates conduct themselves with integrity and incorporate proper ethical considerations in their work.
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- Acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Undergraduate Enrollment and Degrees Awarded
Enrollment data is for the Fall semester of the year identified.
Degrees awarded are for the Fiscal year (July 1-June 30) ending in the year identified.