The Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture offers a number of fellowship awards each year to support selected graduate students. This is in addition to the traditional research or teaching stipends that are offered.
Specialized fellowships and scholarships are also available through the Graduate School.
Several graduate students in the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture have also received prestigious fellowships from government agencies and other private sources. Some of these agencies and programs have included:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Energy’s Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- National Science Foundation’s Graduate Research Fellowship
- Federal Highway Administration’s Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship
- Environmental Protection Agency’s STAR Fellowship
- Thomas S. Foley Institute Graduate Fellowship