Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture is modernizing its facilities to support the future forward needs of teaching and research in engineering and architecture.
Modernizing our facilities will:
- Provide classrooms, teaching labs and learning spaces that are adaptable for future technologies in engineering and design instruction.
- Support industry workforce needs that flex with industry’s technological advances.
- Enhance the capabilities of researchers, and our research partners.
- Provide a one-stop location for student support services, organizations, and clubs.
- Create a variety of spaces that support multi-function uses where student and faculty can create and share ideas.
- Proudly present the activities of our students and faculty.
Voiland College students discuss the need for new facilities that help support their educational goals.