Executive Leadership Board
The Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture’s Executive Leadership Board has a significant impact in shaping the direction of the college. Board members bring valuable industry perspective, act as facilitators in acquiring donor and industrial support, partner in the education process, promote the college in their company, and help to champion the college to leaders around the state. We greatly value and appreciate the following dedicated alumni and friends who serve on the board.
- Retired, Senior Vice President, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Vice President, Open Systems International
- Retired, President, CEO, and Chairman, NAC Architecture
- Vice President of Flight Operations, Boeing Test & Evaluation
- Senior Director, Real Estate Design and Construction, Vulcan
- Manager, Structural Designs, PLLC
- Executive Vice President, Kiewit Corporation
- Retired, Executive Vice President, Peter Kiewit Sons’, Inc.
- Retired, Founding Principal, Coughlin Porter Lundeen, Inc.
- CEO and Chairman, Stonebridge Companies
- Retired, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Tacoma Public Utilities
- Chief Executive Officer, Sequoyah Electric
- Associate Laboratory Director, National Security, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Retired, Vice President of Manufacturing, Genentech, Inc.
- Retired, Corporate Vice President of Hardware Manufacturing, Microsoft
- Retired, Global Human Resources Director, The Dow Chemical Company
- Board Member, Gowan Company
- Principal Consultant, Parametrix, Inc.
- Principal, McKinstry Company
- Retired, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, PACCAR Inc.
- Retired, Founder, Stratacom and Vina Technologies
- Principal, Voiland Enterprises, LLC
- Chief Executive Officer, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Retired, President and Chairman, Integrus Architecture
- Retired, Western Gas Resources
- Founder and Owner, B. Wise Vineyards