ABET Computer Science, BS (Vancouver)
Program Educational Objectives
As a graduate of the WSU Vancouver Computer Science program:
- You will be a knowledgeable and skilled computer scientist.
- You will exhibit the workplace behaviors expected by employers.
- You will be committed to high standards of professionalism.
- You will adapt to the changing landscape of computer science.
Our graduates will have an ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
Undergraduate Enrollment and Degrees Awarded
Enrollment data is for the Fall semester of the year identified.
Degrees awarded are for the Fiscal year (July 1-June 30) ending in the year identified.
Engineering and Computer Science (VECS) 201B
Visit the WSU Vancouver program information page for additional information.