Building Success Campaign
The Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture has launched an ambitious effort to support the next generation of engineering and design students.
Schweitzer Engineering Hall is the first step in revamping our engineering and design district to better meet students’ needs. We’re re-imagining and developing spaces to better serve the needs of today’s engineering and design students.
With the completion of Schweitzer Engineering Hall, Voiland College students will have a central location geared toward providing the critical services that are foundational to their success at college and beyond.
Students Dream, Prepare
Donors Realize Dreams, Goals
A Place for Students to Thrive
There’s a difference between a building…
and a home.
At the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture, we envision learning environments where walls bring people together – not keep them apart.
Places where students and faculty can further their knowledge and skills through better access to resources, advanced technologies – and to one another.
Spaces that connect people.
Areas that will attract and welcome new students and faculty to our community and better serve their emerging needs.
A place to learn.
A place to grow.
A place to thrive.
Engineering and Design District
The new student success building, Schweitzer Engineering Hall, is the vanguard of WSU’s revitalized engineering and design district on the Pullman campus.
By design, WSU’s engineering and design district will:
- attract diverse and talented students to pursue their education at Washington State University.
- draw industries that seek motivated, highly capable graduates to work in emerging and high-demand fields.
- create strong links between students, faculty, alumni, and industry.
- position WSU as a premier destination for instructions and research faculty from around the world.
- act as a catalyst for innovative and collaborative research in emerging fields.
Phase I: Student Success Building
As the first phase of our engineering and design district modernization efforts, Schweitzer Engineering Hall will support generations of future problem solvers with flexible and adaptable design features that include:
- Student Collaboration Zones
- Career Center
- Tutoring Center
- Academic Advising Center
- Student Club Activity Zones
- Innovative, Flexible Classrooms
- First-year Student Engagement Studios
- Senior Capstone Project Design Spaces
Your support is key to students’ success.