VCEA Technical Career Fair
October 3, 2017
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Held each fall in conjunction with the WSU Career Expo, the VCEA Technical Career Fair connects companies and professional recruiters with students and job seekers to help them achieve their career goals.
From freshman to senior and beyond, there are opportunities for you. Many participating companies are looking for interns, co-op students, and employees, so there really is something for everyone.
Participation in the VCEA Technical Career Fair affords you the opportunities to:
- Increase your visibility to potential employers.
- Identify temporary and permanent positions within interesting organizations.
- Make informed decisions and educational choices to help prepare for employment.
Prepare for the fair:
- Update your résumé.
- Brush up on your interviewing skills.
- Connect with the Professional Practice and Experiential Learning (PPEL) office.
Let us help you connect with our students, post your positions and set up on-campus interviews. Email Sandi Brabb in the Voiland College Professional Practice and Experiential Learning office.
Attending the Career Expo?
Download Careers by Symplicity on your iOS or Android device.