Voiland College Club Calendar
To have a club’s meeting time added/edited/removed, please email the Voiland College Club Hub with;
- Date & Time of Meeting
- Recurrence (once, weekly, first Monday, bi-monthly, see site, etc.)
- Purpose (general, cabinet, etc.)
To have a club’s digital marketing flyer posted to a Voiland College monitor, please email attachment to Voiland College Club Hub with these specifications;
- Please design using the 16:9 (PPT) aspect ratio.
- Try using a QR code that links to a page with more dates and information about your club or event. (This allows you to utilize the same digital flyer throughout the semester or academic year).
- The date you’d like your digital flyer to come down.
- Indicate if you’d like your digital flyer printed and submitted for permission to post on physical flyer boards around the VCEA. (You must meet the above specifications and no more than 20 will be printed per VCEA club).
Any other concerns or questions, please e-mail the Voiland College Club Hub.
[ATTN: VCEA CLUBS] Submit your Spring ’22 Meeting Times to Club Hub
Where can I have my club’s meeting time or event information posted? Send your club’s information to the VCEA Club Hub to share with students, staff, and faculty across the college!Read Story
Council of Presidents (C.O.P.s) Meeting
Voiland College Clubs’ cabinet members are invited to attend this monthly meeting! The VCEA Club Hub kindly requests that your club have at least one representative (any cabinet member) present at each C.O.P. Meeting. This meeting allows the VCEA Club Hub to share upcoming dates and receive feedback from VCEA clubs. In addition, this environment provides a platform for clubs to share upcoming events and information, or to facilitate collaboration among our clubs.