Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
A grant helping minority students get involved in STEM areas through scholarships, internships, enhanced experiences and more.
Women’s Mentoring Program
Matches engineering, computer science, and architecture students with practicing professionals in their field of study.
Available for students who are participating in the Team Mentoring Program or the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation.
Our 20-plus student clubs, programs, and professional societies organize a variety of activities, including such things as guest speakers, field trips, and social events. Examples of clubs include:
“WSU advances equity and diversity throughout the institution and in the communities it serves, by expanding inclusion, providing opportunities, and encouraging individual and community development and achievement.” —WSU Office of Equity and Diversity
- Team Mentoring Program
- Office for Equal Opportunity
- The Division of Student Affairs
- Disability Resource Center
- Future Cougars of Color
- Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center
- International Programs
- Multicultural Student Services
- Presidential Committee: Commission for Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation
- Presidential Committee: Commission on the Status of Women