Diversity and Inclusion
The Voiland College or Engineering and Architecture is a recipient of the Bronze Award for the inaugural ASEE Diversity Recognition Program.
The ASEE Diversity Recognition Program (ADRP) was created to publicly recognize those engineering and engineering technology colleges that make significant, measurable progress in increasing the diversity, inclusion, and degree attainment outcomes of their programs.
Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
LSAMP helps minority students get involved in STEM areas through scholarships, internships, and enhanced experiences.
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
SWE encourages women to pursue engineering as a career through recruitment, support, and networking.
Team Mentoring Program (TMP)
TMP provides student and faculty mentors for students pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Access Center
- Division of Student Affairs
- Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center
- Office of Equity and Diversity
- Office of Multicultural Student Services
- Presidential Committee: Commission for Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation
- Presidential Committee: Commission on the Status of Women