Conference & Room Scheduling
For public health and safety purposes, all Voiland College room scheduling will be unavailable for Fall 2020 until WSU resumes post-Covid activities.
Voiland College scheduled spaces, such as conference rooms and classrooms, are available online for viewing and use by all of Voiland College.
The following list only refers to room scheduling within the Pullman Campus. Request a room.
Rooms Available for Scheduling
|Room Name||Building||Number||Unit Responsible||Occupancy||Amenities||Room Phone||Reservation Contact|
|Carpenter 521 Deans Large Conference Room||Carpenter Hall||521||Deans Office||Standard: 37 Seats|
Maximum seating: 53
|Projector, Video Conference, White Board, Cateringfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Carpenter 522 Deans Small Conference Room||Carpenter Hall||522||Deans Office||Standard: 10 Seats|
Maximum seating: 15
|White Board, Cateringemail@example.com
|Daggy 308 SDC Small Conference Room||Daggy Hall||308||SDC||Standard: 8 Seats|
Maximum seating: 15
|Video Conference, Chalk Boardfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Dana 139 Frank Institute Conference Room||Dana Hall||139||Student Resources||Standard: 12 Seats|
Maximum seating: 25
|Dana 142 College Conference Room||Dana Hall||142||Deans Office||Standard: 16 Seats|
Maximum seating: 14
|Projector, Video Conference, White Board, Cateringemail@example.com
|EE/ME 102A EECS Conference Room||EE/ME||102A||EECS||Standard: 16 Seats|
Maximum seating: 23
|Projector, Video Conference, TV, Table Outlets, White Board, Cateringfirstname.lastname@example.org
|EE/ME 26 ESIC Conference Room||EE/ME||26||ESIC||Standard: 27 Seats|
Maximum seating: 50
|TV's, Table Outlets, White Board, Cateringemail@example.com
|EE/ME 505 EECS Small Conference Room||EE/ME||505||EECS||Standard: 10 Seats|
Maximum seating: 11
|ETRL 101 College Seminar||ETRL||101||Deans Office|| Standard: 84 Seats|
Maximum seating: 90
|Projector, Video Conference, Computer, White Board, Podiumfirstname.lastname@example.org
|ETRL 103 College Small Conference Room||ETRL||103||Deans Office||Standard 10 Seats|
Maximum seating: 13
|Video Conference, White Boardemail@example.com
|ETRL 119 College Large Conference Room||ETRL||119||Deans Office||Standard: 35 Seats|
Maximum seating: 40
|Projector, Computer, White Board, Cateringfirstname.lastname@example.org
|ETRL M7 MME Seminar Room||ETRL||M7||MME||Standard: 27 Seats|
Maximum seating: 28
|Projector, Computer, White Boardemail@example.com
|Paccar 135 Large Conference Room||Paccar||135||Deans Office||Standard: 16 Seats|
Maximum seating: 18
|Video Conference, TV's, White Board||509-335-0843|
|Paccar 200L Town Square||Paccar||200L||Deans Office||16 bar stools with outlets, 8 tables (4 chairs per table), various couch seating|
Maximum seating: 132
|Paccar 202 Seminar/Symposium||Paccar||202||Deans Office||Standard: 50 Seats|
Maximum seating: 102
|Projector, Video Conference, Microphone, USB & Outlets on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Paccar 243 Small Conference Room||Paccar||243||Deans Office||Standard: 8 Seats|
Maximum seating: 12
|Video Conference, TV's, Phone, White Board||509-335-0850|
|Paccar 305 Large Conference Room||Paccar||305||Deans Office||Standard: 21 Seats|
Maximum seating: 34
|Video Conference, TV's,Table Outlets, White Board||509-335-0855|
|Paccar 405 Large Conference Room||Paccar||405||Deans Office||Standard: 25 Seats|
Maximum seating: 34
|Video Conference, TV's, Table Outlets, White Board||509-335-0882|
|Sloan 146 CEE Large Conference Room||Sloan Hall||146||CEE||Standard: 32 Seats|
Maximum seating: 36
|Projector, Video Conference, White Board, Catering||509-335-4098||Front Office Staff
|Sloan 245 EE/ME Conference Room||Sloan Hall||245||MME||Standard: 31 Seats|
Maximum seating: 28
|Video Conference, TV's, Computer, Table Outlets, White Boardemail@example.com
|Sloan 33 CEE Small Conference Room||Sloan Hall||33||CEE||Standard: 12 Seats|
Maximum seating: 21
|Chalk Board||509-335-5553||Front Office Staff
|Wegner 105C VSCEB Conference Room||Wegner Hall||105C||VSCEB||Standard: 13 Seats|
Maximum seating: 14
|Projector, Video Conference, White Board, Cateringfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Wegner 261 VSECB Small Conference Room||Wegner Hall||261||VSCEB||Standard: 12 Seats|
Maximum seating: 8
|Wegner 268 VSCEB Large Conference Room||Wegner Hall||268||VSCEB||Standard: 27 Seats|
Maximum seating: 27
|Video Conference, Computer, TV, White Board, Cateringemail@example.com
The unit allocated to each space/room is the primary contact for scheduling, maintaining the calendar, and accepting or declining requests.
The unit allocated to each area has first priority over the room. As second priority units share their conference and classroom spaces with others, on a first come first serve basis.
Units requesting the use of another unit’s conference/classroom space are discouraged from making requests for long term or recurring reservations that would impede the primary use of the assigned unit’s conference/classroom space.
The unit allocated to the scheduled space may not move another unit’s reservation out of the room after the reservation is booked, unless an alternate resource can be found that suits both unit’s needs.
Please note that the Paccar Environmental Technology Building (PETB) is a research only building and may only be scheduled for research activities. Please contact a PETB faculty to sponsor your reservation, or the Voiland College Dean’s Office. (PETB faculty are members of the centers/labs located within the building: CMEC, WSWRC, LAR, SOE, CEE.)
Requesting an Appointment/Meeting and Adding a Calendar:
- By viewing the room’s calendar through your WSU Outlook Email/Calendar, you can easily access the room’s availability and quickly request a new appointment. (Please refer to the “Tutorial” section below);
- When requesting a time, please note in the calendar’s reservation detailed information about your event (number of attendees, catering, extra tables/chairs needed, AMS, etc.);
- Please provide names and/or WSU ID numbers of who will need access to the room. When the room reservation is approved, door access will be provided as part of the reservation;
- Requests will be answered within 1-2 business days.
- Remember to cancel your meeting in the calendar if you decide to change plans for your event. Be mindful of other people as they may need to use the room if it becomes available.
Close All Doors:
- Once your meeting begins, close all doors to ensure that noise from your meeting does not disrupt other offices around the conference room and vice versa;
- Remember to close the doors once your meeting is over and as you leave the room. We have expensive equipment in these rooms and we need to make sure that they are properly secured.
Room’s Arrangement: It’s OK to change the room’s set up to better suit your event, however, keep in mind to:
- Schedule enough time before and after your event to rearrange and reset the room;
- The original furniture layout of each conference room can be found in the link (under the occupancy column) provided in the table above;
- It’s very important that you reset the room to its original arrangement once your event is done.
Clean up the Room:
- Put chairs back, put away markers, pens and remote controls, clean the whiteboard, turn off the TV, projector and AMS, etc.
- If you are catering, make sure to throw away all left overs in the garbage and tie up the garbage bags as it might release unpleasant odors.
- Room Priority: We are happy to provide your use of these conference rooms, however, the Dean has the number one priority. If needed, we may ask you to rearrange your event and we will happily give you all the support necessary.